Thursday, May 31, 2018

Book Review: Noah: Man of God (Remnant Trilogy #3)

Noah: Man of God (Remnant Trilogy #3)Noah: Man of God by Tim Chaffey

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


*This is a review copy from the publisher, Master Books. No review, positive or otherwise, was required—all opinions are my own.*

Noah: Man of God was a great, satisfying ending to the Remnant Trilogy. This wasn't your usual telling of the familiar Bible story. The author did not choose to stay within the confines of the bare bones of the story, but gives you some imaginative ideas to think about within the allowable parameters of the biblical text. I felt like Noah was more of a real person rather than just a story. It felt as though I was seeing Noah trust God when he really had little to go on.
I knew that only Noah and his family would get on the ark, but often wondered about his friends and family throughout. Even though I knew the ending, I felt some suspense. The author did a great job working out their journeys.

At the end of the book there is a question & answer section. This was helpful in gaining more insight on the fact & the fiction side of the story.

There is also a section called Encounter This. In this section you can connect the story to the Ark Encounter project in Williamstown, Kentucky.

I would recommend this book for teens and adults.

Kindle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...