Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Mega List of Free Christian Ebooks on Kindle





Mega List of Free Christian Kindle ebooks




  1. The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (with Cross-References)
  2. The ESV Global Study Bible from Crossway
  3. The Holy Bible: HCSB Digital Text Edition
  4. The Daily Walk Bible NLT: 31 Days with Jesus by Walk Thru the Bible
  5. The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
  6. Pilgrim’s Progress: Updated, Modern English. Includes Original Illustrations by John Bunyan 
  7. Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners by John Bunyan
  8. Lord, Teach Us to Pray by Andrew Murray
  9. The Essential Jesus by Tony Payne
  10. Selected Sermons by Jonathan Edwards
  11. Commentary on the Epistle to the Galatians by Martin Luther
  12. The Bondage of the Will – A Modern English Abridgment by Martin Luther
  13. The Man Who Knew Too Much by G.K. Chesterton
  14. Orthodoxy G.K. Chesterton 
  15. The Innocence of Father Brown by G.K. Chesterton
  16. The Confessions of St. Augustine by Augustine
  17. In His Steps (Devotional) by Charles Sheldon
  18. Christ upon the Cross by J. C. Ryle
  19. Ten Indictments against the Modern Church by Paul Washer
  20. The Sovereignty of God by Arthur W. Pink
  21. Spurgeon Gems by Charles Spurgeon



Crucial Questions Series

  1. Who Is Jesus?
  2. Can I Trust the Bible?
  3. Does Prayer Change Things?
  4. Can I Know God’s Will?
  5. How Should I Live in this World?
  6. What Does It Mean to be Born Again?
  7. Can I Be Sure I’m Saved?
  8. What Is Faith?
  9. What Can I Do with My Guilt? 
  10. What Is the Trinity?
  11. What Is Baptism? 
  12. Can I Have Joy in My Life
  13. Who Is the Holy Spirit?
  14. Does God Control Everything?
  15. How Can I develop a Christian Conscience?
  16. What is the Lord’s Supper?
  17. What is the Church?
  18. What is Repentance?
  19. What is the Relationship Between Church and State?
  20. Are These The Last Days?
  21. What is the Great Commission?
  22. Can I Lose My Salvation? 
  23. How Should I Think about Money?
  24. How Can I Be Blessed?
  25. Are People Basically Good?
  26. How Can I Be Right with God?
  27. What Can We Know about God?
  28. What Do Jesus' Parables Mean?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...